We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Education Recovery and Reinvestment Center
Federal Resources: U.S. Department of Education
Title I State Grants
- Awards, Allocation & Funding Information
- Spending Reports by Program: Program: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/recovery/spending/program.xls
- LEA Allocations: http://www.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/titlei/fy09/index.html
- Fact Sheets and Guidance
- Using Title I, Part A ARRA Funds for Grants to Local Educational Agencies to Strengthen Education, Drive Reform, and Improve Results for Students: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/recovery/guidance/titlei-reform.pdf
- Implementing RTI Using Title I, Title III, and CEIS Funds: Key Issues for Decision-makers: http://www.ed.gov/programs/titleiparta/rti.html
- Title I, Part A, Recovery Funds for Grants to Local Education Agencies Fact Sheets
- Title I, Part A, Recovery Funds Guidance
- Draft Guidance on Title I Waivers
- Materials and Resources
- U.S. Department of Education Program Plan: http://www.recovery.gov/?q=content/program-plan&program_id=7664
- Press Releases
- Education Secretary Arne Duncan Proposes to Allow States to Use Up to $41 Million of Existing Title I and IDEA Funds to Effectively Administer, Monitor and Report Use of ARRA Funds: Duncan Posts Proposed Notice to Adjust Caps on Administrative Funds for IDEA, section 611 and Title I, Part A. http://www.ed.gov/news/pressreleases/2009/08/08142009a.html
- Department of Education to Accelerate $11.37 Billion in Stimulus Funds -- Second Half of Title I, IDEA and VR Funds to be Released 30 Days Early http://www.ed.gov/news/pressreleases/2009/08/08032009.html
U.S. Department of Education Contact Information:
ARRA: Questions or concerns about Title I, Part A, Recovery Funds for Grants to Local Education Agencies can be directed by e-mail to email@example.com. Please write ARRA in the email subject line.