We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Before, During, and After Reading Information
Simple steps to promoting strong reading behaviors
- Access or build prior knowledge.
- Establish a purpose for reading.
- Focus attention on appropriate and important information.
- Encourage active reading.
- Provide a format for taking organized notes on essential information.
- Provide opportunities for the use of higher-order thinking skills.
- Provide a summary.
- Promote self-questioning.
- Evaluate comprehension of important information.