We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Performance Management Advantage
We’ve seen the effects of poorly executed teacher evaluations that stand alone, disconnected from any real plan to improve teacher effectiveness and influence student learning.
Teachers receive little to no actionable feedback on how to improve their craft. School administrators lack concrete evidence on which approaches are working and why. Parents and the public grow increasingly frustrated about what they see as a lack of accountability in improving student achievement.
Our Performance Management Advantage services transform teacher evaluation systems, bridging the art and science of teaching.
Our staff work with you to plan, design, implement, and improve a system that places student learning at its core. Our approach is based on six core elements:
- Strong investments in continuous stakeholder engagement
- Full spectrum of talent development
- Instruments that bridge the art and science of teaching
- Integrated infrastructure
- Culture shifts that get results
- Strategic implementation
For More Information:
- Contact Gretchen Weber by telephone (630-649-6511) or e-mail.
- Listen to Gretchen Weber’s description of strong teacher evaluation systems and the Performance Management Scorecard in the November 2010 Audio Journal.