Notice of Vacancy
Research Associates Quantitative Analysis
Evaluation & Policy Research Group
Learning Point Associates, an education not-for-profit organization founded as the North Central Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL®) in 1984, seeks candidates for Research Associate positions with a specialization in quantitative analysis in the Evaluation & Policy Research Group. Research Associates participate in independent evaluations of education programs and improvement initiatives, in the internal evaluation of Learning Point Associates, or in a combination of independent and internal evaluations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Research Associates are members of teams that are responsible for:
- Designing, negotiating, and conducting evaluations of education programs and improvement initiatives.
- Implementing an organizationwide internal evaluation system.
- Contributing to the growth in funding, client base and work for the Evaluation & Policy Research Group.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree, doctorate preferred, in education research, evaluation, sociology, psychometrics, or other related disciplines.
- Experience in designing, managing, and conducting evaluations, preferably of education programs, improvement initiatives, services, and products.
- Expertise in research design and quantitative analysis.
- Experience in grant and proposal writing.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of educational stakeholders and audiences.
- Ability to work independently, as a leader and manager, and as a member of a team.
Organization Location and Reporting Line:
The position of Research Associate has its primary organization appointment in the Evaluation & Policy Research Group. The position's primary supervisor will conduct the performance review.
Salary and Benefits:
The position of Research Associate is an exempt position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with the training and experience expected at this level of employment. Learning Point Associates offers a comprehensive benefit package including health and retirement benefits. Learning Point Associates is an employment-at-will employer.
Interested applicants should submit a letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Donna Vesely Office of Human Resources
Job Code: RA_ QuantA
Learning Point Associates
1120 East Diehl Road, Suite 200
Naperville, IL 60563-1486
Fax: (630) 649-6700
Letters of interest with appropriate attachments listed above will be accepted and reviewed as received until the position is filled.
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learning Point Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, or national origin. This policy includes the handicapped and all disabled and/or Vietnam-era veterans. Learning Point Associates utilizes only job-related criteria in making decisions concerning applicants and employees.