We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
REL Midwest Archived Events
Connecting Research to Practice:
October 15-16, 2009
Educator Compensation: Performance Pay, Pensions, and Promising Practices
This two-day event featured nationally respected presenters who addressed many aspects of educator compensation including its historical context, evaluation implications, technical assistance issues, pension ramifications, and evidence of promising reform strategies. Presenters included Michael J. Podgursky, Ph.D., of the University of Missouri—Columbia and James W. Guthrie, Ph.D., Patrick J. Schuermann, Ed.D., and Matthew G. Springer, Ph.D., of Vanderbilt University.
- View James Gunthrie's presentation, Educator Performance Pay.
- View Michael Podgursky's presentation, Market-Based Compensation Reform in K-12 Education.
- View Patrick Schuermann's presentations
- View Matthew Springer's presentation, Teacher Compensation Reform: Context, Status, and Direction.
- Read REL Midwest reports related to teacher evaluation.
- Learn more about the Center for Educator Compensation Reform.
- Learn more about the National Center on Performance Incentives.