We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
REL Midwest Archived Events
Connecting Research to Practice:
June 25, 2010
Connecting Research to Practice: Effective Leadership to Transform Struggling Schools
REL Midwest and the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department at Indiana University cohosted a full-day conference designed to engage school and district leaders in a conversation about research on school leadership practices and the connection between that research and the recommendations in the IES Practice Guide Turning Around Chronically Low-Performing Schools. Featured presenters included Sam Redding, Ed.D., Eric Camburn, Ph.D., and Lee Ann Kwiatkowski.
- Read the IES Practice Guide, Turning Around Chronically Low-Performing Schools.
- Explore the resources on the Doing What Works website.
- View Sam Redding's presentation, Turning Around Low-Performing Schools.
- View Eric Camburn's presentation, Leadership Practices that Support High-Quality Instruction and Improvements in Student Achievement.
- View Lee Ann Kwiatkowski's presentation, Supporting Indiana Schools.
- View Laura McDermott's presentation, Turning Around Low-Performing Schools.
- View Terry Thompson's presentation, It Is All About Leadership.