We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Education Recovery and Reinvestment Center
General State Resources
In the News
- "Will Stimulus Money Lead to Actual Education Reform?" U.S. News & World Report, April 9, 2009
- "GAO: States Worried About Tracking Funds," Philadelphia Inquirer, April 24, 2009
- "46 States Commit to Common Standards Push," Education Week, June 1, 2009
- "Despite Stimulus, Schools Feel Budget Pain," Stateline.org, June 11, 2009
- Ranking the States: Federal Education Stimulus Money and the Prospects for Reform. Report projecting changes in state K–12 education spending that accounts for state revenue gaps and the addition of ARRA funds, ranking states according to the net effect on state education spending.
- Education Watch 2009 State Summary Reports
- Education Watch: Tracking Achievement, Attainment, and Opportunity in America's Public Schools (press release)
- Economic Stimulus 2009
- Explanation of "Maintenance of Effort" Requirement for State Fiscal Stabilization Fund
- State-by-State Oversight of Federal Stimulus Funds
- State Implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Early Childhood Programs
- K-12 Education
- Postsecondary Education (Title VIII)
- State Fiscal Stabilization Fund (Title XIV)
Do you have useful material that we should post? If so, please contact us!