We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Education Recovery and Reinvestment Center (ERRC)
Take advantage of extraordinary opportunities – we can help!
It is daunting enough to determine which of the three Innovation Grants (i3) to pursue. More daunting still is the next task of actually writing a comprehensive and innovative response that has merit for funding. But the biggest challenge comes at the point of implementing a complex strategy that has high-stakes accountability attached to it.
Many districts believe they do not have the time or resources to devote to such a complex undertaking. At Learning Point Associates, we believe that the Innovation Grants offer an opportunity you cannot afford to ignore. We are prepared to support your efforts and we welcome the opportunity to talk with you more about our value as a credible and reliable partner in this effort.
- We have expertise in the areas of research, evaluation, policy, and practice.
- We apply all our expertise to give you a comprehensive foundation from which to start.
- Our work with states, districts, and schools encompasses all four of the ARRA assurance areas: teacher effectiveness, data systems for reform, support for struggling schools, and standards and assessments.
Learning Point Associates is a nonprofit organization with extensive experience in school transformation, turnaround, and comprehensive reform. We understand and have extensive experience writing, submitting, and winning complex federal proposals. We can
- Help you understand the requirements of these highly competitive grants and plan for meeting them.
- Partner with you to design a strategic scope of work that ready for submission to the U.S. Department of Education.
- Collaborate with you to implement the components of your winning proposal, including engaging teachers in the innovative effort.
- Develop metrics for success and benchmarks to measure progress.
- Coordinate and implement solutions that work.
Let Learning Point Associates provide a framework that you can use immediately to assess your district's starting point and identify the innovative practices that will be your natural and compelling next steps.