We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Education Recovery and Reinvestment Center
Federal Resources: Other Agencies
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Head Start, Early Head Start Programs to Receive Over $2 Billion in Recovery Act Funding (press release, April 2, 2009)
- Bond Provisions in ARRA
- Qualified School Construction Bond Allocations for 2009
- Qualified Zone Academy Bond Allocations for 2008 and 2009
- Build America Bonds and Direct Payment Subsidy Implementation
- EnergySmart Schools
- Implementing recommendations from the Advanced Energy Design Guide for K–12 School Buildings (slides) and archived webinar from April 16, 2009.