We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Education Recovery and Reinvestment Center
Federal Resources: U.S. Dept. of Education
General Background on the ARRA
Awards, Allocation & Funding Information
Spending Reports: The U.S. Department of Education regularly updates reports that contain the amount of funds allocated to a state for specific programs, the amount of funds that have been spent, and the amount of funds remaining. There reports are organized by:
Recipient Reporting--Refer to:
- Recovery.gov http://www.recovery.gov/?q=content/recipient-reporting
- The Office of Management and Budget
Every Other Monday Technical Assistance Webinars: Upcoming and Archived http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/recovery/web-conferences.html
August 4, 2009 Stakeholders Forum
- Transcript http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/recovery/presentation/08042009-transcript.doc
- Powerpoint Presentation http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/recovery/presentation/08042009-stakeholders.pdf
- Video – Part I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtjUozOKOGM
- Video –Part II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtOJ0ze0LmY
July 27, 2009 Webinar with Deputy Secretary of Education Tony Miller
June18, 2009 Stakeholders Forum
April 21, 2009 Webinar
Materials and Resources
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009: Using ARRA Funds to Drive School Reform and Improvement. Guidance on how to use the Title I, IDEA, and State Fiscal Stabilization Funds for lasting improvements in education
- ED and ED-Funded Publications and Resources, http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/recovery/publications.html (NOTE: This link leads to links for the assurances)
- Ideas from the Field, http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/recovery/ideas.html
U.S. Department of Education Contact Information:
- Subscribe to the ED ARRA RSS feed.
- General questions about State Fiscal Stabilization Funds under ARRA funding can be directed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions or concerns about Title I, Part A, Recovery Funds for Grants to Local Education Agencies can be directed by e-mail to email@example.com.
Questions or concerns about Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Recovery Funds for Services to Infants, Toddlers, Children, and Youth with Disabilities can be directed by e-mailto IDEARecoveryComments@ed.gov.