Notice of Vacancy
This Program Associate position is exempt, and its primary location is in the Naperville, Illinois, office of Learning Point Associates. Some travel is required.
Reference 06-PSG027 in response to this posting.
To be considered, include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working on project teams to design and deliver afterschool program-focused professional services
- Assisting with coaching afterschool program managers in tying their work to overall school improvement efforts
- Managing the collection and analysis of data to support the evaluation of afterschool programs
- Using data housed in large databases to answer questions about the characteristics and impact of afterschool programs nationwide
- Managing aspects of small- to medium-size projects
- Contributing to the growth in funding, client base, and work of Learning Point Associates
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2–3 years of experience working in schools, youth development programs, school improvement efforts, or other related programs
- Expertise in the design and implementation of professional services
- Working knowledge of SPSS
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and evaluation design
- Ability to work with a variety of educational stakeholders and audiences; ability to work well both independently and on teams
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills and detail orientation (project-management experience preferred)
- Experience with grant and proposal writing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations software, and the Internet required
Learning Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.