Notice of Vacancy
Administrative Secretary (2)
Professional Services Group
The Administrative Secretary position has its primary organization appointment in the Professional Services Group with primary supervision by the hiring manager. This nonexempt position’s primary location is in the Naperville, Illinois, office of Learning Point Associates.
Reference 06-PSG017 in response to this posting.
To be considered, include a resume and salary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Secretary will participate in the development and delivery of school improvement solutions in both professional development and technical assistance models, with special focus on data use in education, and will include the following:
- Constructing, coordinating, and maintaining databases and logs as well as tracking and entering data
- Preparing purchase requisitions and making travel arrangements
- Assisting with coordinating logistics for internal and external meetings, including note taking and reporting
- Corresponding and communicating both orally and in written form with on- and off-site program staff and regional clients
- Setting up files and mass mailings to clients and providing follow-up
- Providing support for program staff in the development of reports, proposals, and presentations
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one year of administrative support experience and coordinating travel and meetings
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and the Internet; familiarity with transcription and database software essential
- Deadline- and detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as member of a team as well as independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters
Learning Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.