Notice of Vacancy
Professional Services Group
The position of Program Specialist has its primary organization appointment in the Professional Services Group's Information Systems for School Improvement division with primary supervision by the senior program specialist. This exempt position's primary location is in the Naperville, Illinois, office of Learning Point Associates and will require minimum travel availability.
Reference 05-PSG015 in response to this posting.
To be considered, include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the development and organization of orientation, professional development, and meeting materials
- Developing and managing Microsoft Sharepoint tools to inform team members and clients
- Coordinating meeting planning and logistics
- Creating spreadsheets and other project-related documentation and deliverables
- Tracking actual usage against planned project resources
- Developing and monitoring subcontractor agreements
- Contributing to the growth in funding, client base, and work of the Professional Services Group
- Being familiar with project management processes
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or at least two years of college
- Experience working in an educational setting
- Meeting-planning experience
- Ability to work well both independently and on project teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and the Internet required
Learning Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.