Mathematics and Science
Professional Services Group
The Program Specialist position has its primary organization appointment in the Professional Services Group with primary supervision by the program director. This position is exempt, and its primary location is in the Naperville, Illinois, office of Learning Point Associates.
Reference 05-PSG008 in response to this posting.
To be considered, include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking project timelines, status reports, and deliverables
- Communicating in person, by telephone, and in writing with on-site and off-site program staff, school districts, and potential clients, developing effective working relationships
- Assisting with the development of project methodologies
- Working with project teams in the development of deliverables, including work templates, presentations, reports, and proposals
- Assisting with coordinating logistics for internal and external meetings
- Constructing, coordinating, and maintaining databases and logs as well as tracking and entering data
- Working as a team member within the group to help further work development opportunities
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in education or business
- Knowledge of mathematics and/or science disciplines preferred
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral, as well as the ability to work professionally with external clients
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives to meet project deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and the Internet; familiarity with project-management software is desirable
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills, detail orientation, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Learning Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.