Notice of Vacancy
Senior Program Associate
Mathematics and Science
Professional Services Group
The Program Specialist position has its primary organization appointment in the Professional Services Group with primary supervision by the program director. This position is exempt, and its primary location is in the Naperville, Illinois, office of Learning Point Associates.
Reference 05-PSG006 in response to this posting.
To be considered, include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of teams to design and deliver either ready-made or customized services for clients interested in all levels of educational improvement
- Contributing to the growth in funding, client base, and work for the Professional Services Group
- Managing parts of projects and associated budgets
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree in a related area
- 5–10 years of experience working in schools; mathematics and/or science content knowledge preferred; knowledge of English as a second language/special education a plus
- Ability to work with a variety of education stakeholders and audiences, including those at the district and state levels
- Expertise in the design and implementation of professional development and/or planning strategies and resource allocation
- Ability to lead and manage teams; strong project- and budget-management as well as staff-supervision skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Through knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations software, and the Internet required
Learning Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.