Scenarios on This Web Site
This Web page is designed to supplement the nine scenarios contained on the Blueprints CD-ROM.The scenarios provide brief descriptions of common professional development needs in schools. Each scenario is linked to a sequence of recommended activities and tools, suggesting one way in which facilitators can use the Blueprints CD-ROM to address these needs.
Currently, the following supplemental scenario is contained on this Web site:
Scenarios on the CD-ROM
The Blueprints CD-ROM includes nine scenarios accessible on the CD-ROM from the "Scenarios" option on the Main Menu Screen. They include the following:
- How Can Curriculum Development Go Beyond Textbook Adoption?
- How Can Inquiry Be Used as an Instructional Approach?
- How Can More Effective Professional Development Take Place "On the Job"?
- How Can Professional Development Lead to More Accountability for Improved Teaching and Learning?
- How Can the Examination of Student Work More Effectively Inform Teaching Practice?
- How Do We Address the "System" When Designing Professional Development?
- How Is a Comprehensive Professional Development Plan Created?
- What Does Engaging, Standards-Based Instruction Look Like?
- What Professional Development "Content" Is Valuable to Teacher Leaders?