We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
School Turnaround and Transformation
Our State Approach
Learning Point Associates has extensive experience in providing state education agencies (SEAs) and policymakers with the tools they need to improve the performance of all of their schools and districts.
Our approach will:
- Create a well-functioning Office of School Turnaround that actively engages all of the departments within the SEA and important external partners, including the juvenile justice system and mental health agencies.
- Determine the best approach for aligning the guidelines and policies for federal funding—including Title I School Improvement (1003g) and Race to the Top—with state procedures to maximize their effectiveness.
- Establish the metrics needed to define and evaluate district success in improving student achievement.
- Integrate the resources and services needed to support school turnaround services.
- Connect state leaders to a network of schools and districts in turnaround and transformation to build a working body of knowledge of successful practices.
To learn how Learning Point Associates can work with you, contact Dawn Dolby.