We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
Pay and Benefits
Learning Point Associates offers competitive, market-based salaries and performance-based merit increases and promotions. We also provide a comprehensive benefits program that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage. Full-time employees and their dependents are eligible for a full range of health care insurance options. You may choose a medical preferred provider organization (PPO) or health maintenance organization (HMO) a dental PPO or HMO, and/or a vision service plan.
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage. We provide full-time employees with important financial protection through company-paid life insurance and both short- and long-term disability coverage, which provides you with continuing income if you cannot work because of illness or injury.
- Flexible Spending Accounts. Full-time employees can use before-tax dollars to pay for eligible expenses via a Medical Reimbursement Account and Dependent Care Spending Account.
- TIAA-CREF Retirement Account. Employees may contribute to this supplemental 403(b) tax-deferred annuity as soon as they start employment. Company contributions to a retirement annuity plan will begin after 12 consecutive months and 1,000 hours or more of service.
- Employee Assistance Program. Employees and their families have access to the employee assistance program (EAP), which provides a wide range of services, including phone referrals for psychological counseling and financial planning. The EAP also offers discounts on things like leisure activities, nanny services and pet insurance.
- Professional Development Opportunities. Employees can take advantage of external and/or internal training programs designed to help build and sharpen presentation, supervisory, project management skills and technical knowledge.
- Paid Time Off. Employees receive a full complement of paid vacation, personal and sick days and holidays with full-time employment.
- Flexible Work Schedules. Learning Point Associates recognizes the importance of flexibility and the need for a work/life balance. Full-time employees are able to work with their supervisors to create flexible work schedules.