NCREL: North Central Regional Education Laboratory
Beyond the Bell | Linkages | Graphic-enhanced Version of the Site
Think with Us
These questions are designed to help you think about possible linkages in your own after-school program. Choose a question by clicking on it. On the page that comes up next, type in your ideas, click submit, and compare them with the answers from the after-school staff featured in this Web site.
- How can you build stronger linkages between the after-school program and the school day?
- What are the responsibilities of the after-school coordinator and the school principal?
- How can you share space and materials?
- What's the best way to handle homework help?
- How can you create partnerships between the after-school staff and school staff?
- How can you involve parents?