We HELP the people who work in education find the LEARNING POINT FASTER, more often and for more students.
Where am I?
REL Midwest Publications
REL Midwest conducts short-term, fast-response applied research and development projects according to annual, needs-based data, as well as long-term studies using randomized controlled trials.
The lab's work results in scientifically valid research that educators and policy makers use in decision making. The following are REL Midwest's most recent reports:
- Examining District Guidance to Schools on Teacher Evaluation Policies in the Midwest Region
- Getting the Evidence for Evidence-Based Initiatives: How the Midwest States Use Data Systems to Improve Educational Processes and Outcomes
- New Data Needed: Improving Survey Research on Two-Year College Experiences
- Using Multiple Levels of Data to Address Education Issues
- State Policies on Teacher Evaluation Practices in the Midwest Region
- Calculating the Ability of Within-School Teacher Supply to Meet the Demands of New Requirements: The Example of the Michigan Merit Curriculum