Building on almost 20 years of research and development conducted by the North Central Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL®), Learning Point Associates now offers a complementary menu of products and services that reflect the same high-quality research base that you know and trust.
Our vision is an education system that works for all learners. Learning Point Associates means better systems for better results.
We deliver the knowledge, strategies, and results to help educators make fact-based decisions that produce sustained school improvement.
Our Business Units
NCREL remains one of the 10 regional educational laboratories funded by the U.S. Department
of Education and its work is conducted by Learning Point Associates.
The Evaluation & Policy Research Group provides independent, stand-alone services or coordinated services that support strategy development and organizational objectives over time, according to your specific needs. These include:
- Evaluation for Planning, focusing program planning through systematic assessment strategies.
- Implementation Evaluation, linking program processes and outcomes through formative evaluation studies.
- Impact Evaluation, assessing and evaluating the individual, team, or organizational impact of a given program.
- Policy Research, assessing and identifying education issues and priorities, creating synthesis, and dissemination of information.
The Professional Services Group includes the John Edward Porter Professional Development Center and a variety of workshops and training programs that are designed to build your capacity to improve educational practice.
The Porter Center team will partner with your organization to:
- Build leadership among staff.
- Provide expertise in the effective design and implementation of well-integrated and aligned professional development plans.
- Evaluate the impact of professional development on students, teachers, and the organization.
- Sustain professional growth.
- Use research-based products and services.
Additional workshops and training programs offered by the Professional Services Group address the following topics:
- Data-driven decision processes
- Technology assessment and integration
- Lesson Study
- Afterschool programming
- Data analysis
For more information about Learning Point Associates products and services, call 800-252-0283.
- Phone: 630-649-6500 or 800-356-2735
- Product Order Line: 800-252-0283
- Fax: 630-649-6700
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Naperville, Illinois, Office:
1120 East Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563
120 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Washington, D.C., Office:
1825 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20009